Term & Conditions
Limitless Abstracts Term and Conditions
A 5% discount off the total cost will be given when purchasing 3 or more original artworks provided that:
- Items are not on sale or discounted
- Only on my original framed art pieces
- Purchased in one transaction and posted to one delivery address
Shipping and Handling
- Shipping method: We will use a trackable and reputable shipping service to courier your painting. Limitless Abstracts is not responsible for late or non-delivery if the recipient is not home to take the delivery or no safe access point. A re-direction or re-delivering fee may be incurred. Limitless Abstracts is not liable for any goods stolen ones delivered.
- Shipping rates: Courier fees are included in the sale of my artworks for shipping in the North and South Island of NZ. An extra fee will incur when shipped to Steward Island, Waiheke Island and other Island destinations in NZ. Contact us if you would like to know the amount of the surcharge. Contact us for international shipping fees.
- Customs duties and fees: You (the customer) is responsible for any customs duties or taxes that may apply to international shipments.
- Packaging costs and Handling fees: These are included in my prices. Great care is taken in preparing and carefully package your artwork ready for shipping.
Payment and Returns
Payment: Preferred payment method is internet banking. There is the possibility to pay by credit card over the phone. A 2.5% surcharge will occur for this service.
Works become the property of the purchaser once full and final payment is made. Where artwork is paid by instalment (by prior agreement), it remains the property of the artist until the agreed price has been paid in full. The artist reserves the right to remove art that is not fully paid for within the timeframe agreed by the parties. No refund will be payable where purchasers break the terms of their purchase agreement.
Returns & Refunds: Think before you buy as my artwork is not returnable nor refundable due to the high risk of damage during transport. Get in touch with us if you have any questions about the artwork you would like to purchase.
If any damage occurred during shipping, you need to notify us within 7 days of receiving your original art. You must email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with photos as proof of the damage. We will try to rectify the damage or if not possible provide a refund after goods are returned to us at your cost.
If for any other reason (at our discretion) we do agree to provide a return or refund, we will deduct 15% of the total cost. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the original art back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping service.
Cancellations: You can cancel your order up to the day the artwork has be packaged and is ready for shipping. A 15% of the total cost will be deducted if the artwork has already been packaged. Once the artwork has been shipped, you cannot cancel your order.
Copy right and Intellectual Property
This website is owned and operated by Limitless Abstracts – Lucie Anderson. All content on this website, including but not limited to text, images, and videos, is the property of Limitless Abstracts or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, or create derivative works from any of the content on our website, except with our prior written consent.
All my original artworks are certified as an authentic original created by Lucie Anderson and carries a unique identification number. Any reproduction or modification of my artwork is strictly prohibited.
Care for your Artwork and Frame
It is recommended to display the painting out of direct sunlight to preserve the colours. I have applied a UV protector but note that my art is not sealed and hence should be kept behind glass/plexiglass. Blow the dust of the plexiglass with a hairdryer on the cold setting.
We recommend reframing to be undertaken by a professional framer, to avoid any damage. Always handle your artwork by the border of the frame to avoid damaging it. Do not touch the artwork itself.
Store the artwork flat in a cool and dry place.